The sense of smell is considered one of our strongest senses. It can trigger memories locked far away in our minds, and can inspire emotions that we did not even realize were present. This is why it can be so important to smell good when asking her out. This is just one of many dating tips to help you meet other women, but it is an important one to keep in mind. Although no one can smell you when you are dating online, if you are successful in any way, you will be eventually meeting in person. For every first impression, having an alluring and desirable smell will help you impress her and attract her. Although it is painfully true, guys don’t always smell good. We have stinky socks, old gym bag odors, and other smells that come with being an active man. This does not mean that we have to smell bad when we are asking her out on a date or trying to meet other women. This pick up guide was written to help guys cover up their natural tendencies, and find a cologne that has been proven to entice women.
Top 10 Men’s Colognes That Get a Woman’s Engine Revved up
We asked women about their favorite scents and colognes for men, and we have compiled a master list that can help every guy improve their chances when asking her out. If you have the right smell, she will remember you every time you walk by, or even if you leave your jacket at her place, she will be constantly drawn to that special scent that peaks her interest.
- Polo Red – This is a classic cologne that drives the younger women crazy. It is a special mix that will help you stand out from the crowd and leave women following your trail.
- Versus by Versace – Nothing says class like Versace, and this powerful musk will distinguish you as a real man. One whiff and she will be hit by your presence.
- Polo Black – Another classic from Ralph Lauren that will have women following your every step. Make sure she remembers you with this complicated scent.
- Drifter by True Religion – No this won’t make you smell like a homeless man. This cologne is a new scent that will make you stand out as unique and mysterious.
- Ten by Intense – This is a cologne that is jam packed with male pheromones. If for some reason you feel like you aren’t producing enough, try slathering some of this on and drive the women absolutely wild.
- Artisan by John Varvartos – This is a very distinctive and unique cologne that will make women notice when you walk by. Watch as they are compelled to step closer.
- Unforgivable by Sean John – This is a cologne for the bad boys. It will titillate a woman’s sense of adventure and get her doing things she never imagined.
- Fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch – If you are a young man ready for a night on the town, or even if you are young at heart, this is a great cologne to peak some interest from the opposite sex.
- Guess Seductive Homme – If you want to feel sexy and get women’s heads turning, then this is the cologne for your next escapade.
- Versace Eros – This cologne is the smell of love in a bottle. It is one of the most popular colognes for men among women, and is a safe shot for any man.
Why It Is Important to Smell Good if you Want to Meet Other Women
Women have a very keen sense of smell. They can even smell the fear on you if you are nervous for a date. This means you need to be prepared so that you can impress her when you are asking her out. This is one of the easiest dating tips to follow through on and only requires a small purchase that will help you out on lots of dates in the future. You don’t want to try and find a date smelling like beer and cigarettes because you may be surprised at how little attention you get. Take the time to find a scent that suits you and make it your trademark. A woman will think of you every time she smells it, and there is no better way to leave a lasting impression. Not only will a good cologne make you seem more distinguished, it will also give the impression that you are a man who cares about how he looks and smells. This goes a long way with a lot of women, and can really aid in your dating game. Sometimes deodorant just doesn’t cut it, so try out a new cologne and see how it works.